Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Have Gas Scooter, Will Travel

I am glad to announce that I have finally obtained the gas scooter I have been talking about for so long! I bought it off of Portland's craigslist for $200 (that's half it's value) using the money donated to the Artopium Art Troupe so that we can create the Artopium Art Booth. Having the scooter is going to go a long way in helping to haul the Art Booth equipment from location to location so we are very grateful that we have it and we kindly thank everyone, like people like you, who have helped to make it happen. Look forward to seeing me and my struggle to understand the inner workings of the 33cc engine that propels me toward my Artopium future showcased in the first episode of this next season's Guide to Urban Camping.

No comments: